nod666
Welcome to your doom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

nod666
Welcome to your doom.
nod666
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest

+2
Mr Nay
Chucky
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest

Post  AllHailZod Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Hang on, aren't we supposed to nominate stats to roll on for experience?
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster of the Week - Expressions of interest

Post  Chucky Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Ah, yes. I forgot about that.
Chucky
Chucky
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:22 am

Ouch, this is going to hurt.
Prehistoric deities should keep their god damned miracles to themselves I guess Very Happy

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:27 am

I guess Drune feels closest to Maddie, so she gets to pick one of my ratings to highlight.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Likewise, Drune's directing me in discovering my fate so he can nominate where I need to polish the rough edges.

You're a bit too wooden, Drune. Chill out and work on your COOL.
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Hang on, got that wrong. Make it CHARM. Sorry, I confused them for a second.
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Maddie has a lot on her plate, she is going to have to TOUGHen up if she is going to save the world.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 am

If you haven't already, select another PC who you consider to be the most familiar with. That PC will indicate an attribute of yours (sharp, cool, charm, weird, tough) to 'highlight', the storyteller will also indicate another attribute to highlight. When you roll the associated stat on moves, you gain +1 experience. Once you gain 5 experience then you level up. There are other ways to gain experience as well, but I'm new to this rule system as well and am still learning.

For those of you who know this already...
*Jedi mind-trick*
You didn't see anything.
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Chucky Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Maddie will need to keep a COOL head to get through this one and Drune will have to embrace all that makes him WEIRD.
Chucky
Chucky
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Sorry, Chuck. You nominate another player and they choose *your* highlighted attribute. Smile
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Argh! Double damn, please disregard previous post. I forgot who was the DM, need the ability to delete these posts and cure my foot-in-mouth-itis!
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Chucky Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:40 pm

It's all good. Keep the highlighted stats as they are. Maddie and Drune are taken care of. Mr Anderson and Jake now need to nominate a stat to highlight for each other and I'll give you both a second highlighted stat.
So Jake, what stat is Mr Anderson going to be using the most?
Mr Anderson, what stat is Jake going to be using the most?
Chucky
Chucky
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Marklaah Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 am

I think cool would be the one he would use most, at a guess.

Marklaah
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Runkies Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Jake is my friend
Runkies
Runkies
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Runkies Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:12 am

ok right o im back n stuff now
ill give flakey some SHARP i think
Runkies
Runkies
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chucky Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Ok, jake can highlight charm as well and Mr Anderson can highlight Tough too.
Chucky
Chucky
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Runkies Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 am

At this stage I'm cool with what ever I'm not really pulled in any direction but some kinda action would be good
Runkies
Runkies
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Runkies Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:53 pm

anyone still alive ?
Runkies
Runkies
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 am

Yup, I check in pretty much every day. I've already thrown my 2 cents into the hat for consideration. Waiting on the others. Smile
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Maybe we should do a bit of divination or oracle work to get a handle on the situation in Caryville.

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Sounds good! We're going in blind, here. We need to put Drune and Jake out to work. Smile
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:13 am

Completely off topic, I was thinking about something Mike Sands (the developer of MotW) said a while back in regards to adding Monstrous types to the more human playbooks to create an all supernatural game of monster hunting.

What if the players were all ghosts tasked with protecting the living from the dead (and sometimes vice versa)?

What do you think?

Would you play a game along those lines?

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  AllHailZod Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:02 am

I wouldn't mind, I'd like to see how Solemn Quietus plays out so I can get a feel for the system a bit more.
AllHailZod
AllHailZod
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nay Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:13 am

No worries it is an idle thought for waaaay down the track, like the lucid dreaming game Very Happy

Mr Nay
Veteran Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Runkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:10 am

im still fairly new to these types of games in general so if anyone has suggestions as to what i should do at certain times please feel free to voice them
Runkies
Runkies
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next